The appartment "Appartement de l'Îlot" is a triplex for 6 people in Saint-Martin-de-Ré. It is located in the residence Rhea, small condominium completely renovated in 2010/2011. It is ideally located in the heart of the port of Saint-Martin, on the islet, facing the entrance of the basin afloat and the sea, (quiet side of the island).
It enjoys a beautiful sea view and ramparts, as well as a central location (harbor, shops, restaurants, market), while being quiet.
It was completely renovated in 2012, and is improved every year, especially in terms of furniture.
FURTHER INFORMATION :
Rates and availability:
- Weekly rental, from 850 to 1400 € / week
- To see availability and rates, CLICK HERE
The place :
- To discover the apartment on a virtual visit, CLICK HERE
- Address: L'Ilot Residence Rhea 12 Quai Launay Razilly, St. Martin de Ré (entrance by Chai Morin street)
New living room decoration, connected TV Full HD screen 49 '' in 2017, additional TV in the room level 2
- Living / dining room (1st floor) with Smart TV Full HD 49 '' - Hi-fi with CD player, DVD, MP3 - DiVix player
- Separate kitchen (1st floor): Fridge (new), Freezer, Oven, Microwave, Ceramic hob, Dishwasher, Washing machine, kettle, Coffee maker filters + Nespresso machine - Toaster
- 1 bedroom with 180x200 bed (2nd floor)
- 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds 90x200 (2nd floor)
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds of 80x200, or can be glued to make a bed of 160x200, with TV 32 '(3rd floor)
- 1 Bathroom with bathtub, Shower, Towels, Hairdryer (3rd floor)
- High speed internet, Wi-Fi
- Children equipment: BB - High chair BB - Children's games
- Other equipment: Washing machine (new) - Dryer - Vacuum cleaner - Iron - Ironing board - Board games
- Separated toilets (1st floor)
- Bike room (ground floor)
- Beach at 500m
Good to know
- The tourist tax is included in the price, as well as the bathroom linen and sheets and prepaid parking card.
- Classification: Of type 4 stars after the last renovations, the classification of the apartment "Appartement de l'Îlot" was however not renewed in 2017 in order to limit the rise of the taxes of stay calculated henceforth at a fixed rate according to the classification (the taxes would have were multiplied by 3.5).